Monday 24 October 2011

Beginning

Right, I set this blog up a month ago but never actually posted anything! Now my camera is full of photos of my various projects so I decided it was finally time to share :D

As the post-script says, I am a Classics graduate on a gap year at the moment, and have discovered a fondness for crafts, particularly cross-stitch, to fill the time that used to be spent studying. I started at Easter with a pattern for a lavender bag to distract myself from my dissertation (which will appear on here at some point), then bookmarks for my four housemates when we moved out of our uni house (which might not appear, seeing as I forgot to take photos of them!), and now it's uncontrallable!!!

Anyway, this introduction should end eventually. So I'll sign off and get posting with my projects :D

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment